CADIO app interface is designed to be easy for everyone to use. The interface displays all the units and devices associated with the account in one view.
- Displays all devices grouped by units.
- Displays devices grouped by user-created groups.
- You can turn all group devices ON or OFF with one click.
- You can hide/show all group deices by clicking on the group name.
Unit actions menu
- In units view, click on the unit icon to open the unit actions menu.
Unit connection status
In units view, the connection status for every unit is displayed in two icons.
WiFi icon: means that the Interface connected with the unit over local network.
Cloud icon: means that the Interface connected with the unit over internet via CADIO cloud.
Clicking on any device icon will turn the device ON or OFF.
Long press on any device icon will open the device page.
- Hold the mic icon and say "Turn on lights" and your lights will be turned on.