With thw fan device you can build a capacitive fan speed regulator, using three relays and two RC circuits and two pushbutton switches.
Each unit can contains a single fan device.
Each fan device supports the following features:
- Turning the device ON or OFF using CADIO app.
- Setting the speed using CADIO app.
- Turning the device ON or OFF using physical switches.
- Turning the device ON or OFF using 433MHZ remote controller.
- Turning the device ON or OFF using infrared remote controller.
- Setting the speed using physical switches.
- Turning the device ON or OFF using a voice commands.
- Setting a specific name and icon for the device.
- Including the device to a user-created group.
- Setting timers and schedules.
- Offline linking with sensors or DHT on the same unit.
- Receiving online orders from any sensor associated with the same account.
- Sending notifications when status is changed using physical switch or linking.
- Setting auto turn OFF timer based on any time the device has turned ON.
- Limiting access to the device using a PIN code.
3rd party platforms
Each fan device is supported by the following platforms:
- Google Home.
- Amazon alexa.