RGB device is usually consists of a addressable RGB strip and a switch.
Each unit can contains multiple RGB devices.
Each RGB device supports the following features:
- Turning the device ON or OFF using CADIO app.
- Setting the color using CADIO app.
- Setting the brightness using CADIO app.
- Turning the device ON or OFF using a physical switch.
- Turning the device ON or OFF using 433MHZ remote controller.
- Turning the device ON or OFF using a voice commands.
- Setting a specific name and icon for the device.
- Including the device to a user-created group.
- Setting timers and schedules.
- Offline linking with sensors or DHT on the same unit.
- Receiving online orders from any sensor associated with the same account.
- Sending notifications when status is changed using physical switch or linking.
- Setting auto turn OFF timer based on any time the device has turned ON.
- Limiting access to the device using a PIN code.
3rd party platforms
Each RGB device is supported by the following platforms:
- Google Home.
- Amazon alexa.
Supported RGB chipsets