Shutter device is consists of two relays and two pushbutton switches.
Each unit can contains a single shutter device.
Each shutter device supports the following features:
- Open or close the device using CADIO app.
- Open or close the device using physical switches.
- Open or close the device using a voice commands.
- Setting the full opening time for the device.
- Setting the opening level for the device.
- Setting a specific name and icon for the device.
- Including the device to a user-created group.
- Setting timers and schedules.
- Offline linking with sensors or DHT on the same unit.
- Receiving online orders from any sensor associated with the same account.
- Sending notifications when status is changed using physical switch or linking.
- Setting auto close timer based on any time the device has opened.
- Limiting access to the device using a PIN code.
3rd party platforms
Each shutter device is supported by the following platforms:
- Google Home.
- Amazon alexa.